Granola is one of my favourite healthy breakfast or snack. It can easily be made at home and tastes better than store bought one.
4 cups oats (wheat free)
½ cup shredded coconut
½ cup pumpkin seeds
½ cup chopped almonds
½ cup chopped walnuts
½ cup dried cranberries
½ cup raisins
½ cup chopped dried peaches
¼ cup of grapeseed oil
¾ cup of honey
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F (175 degree C).
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and put it aside.
- In a large bowl combine oats, coconut, pumpkin seeds, almonds and walnuts.
- In a small saucepan heat oil and honey. Stir it together and take it off the stove.
- Pour the honey and oil mixture on dry ingredients in bowl. Mix it well.
- Spread the mixture evenly on parchment paper and put it in the oven.
- Bake it for 35 minutes or until everything is toasted brown and crispy. Stir it once in between after 25 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool down and then add cranberries, raisins and peaches. Mix well.
- Store it in an airtight jar for 7-10 days. Enjoy!
Give this recipe a try and if you have any comments or questions, please leave them below.
Eat healthy and be Happy!!