During the winter season, soup is one of my family’s favorite lunch. I always experiment with my recipes and have been able to come up with various great soup combinations.
In this recipe, I am going to share my favorite vegetarian soup with you.
2 carrots cut in medium sizes
1 sweet potato cut in medium sizes
⅓ cauliflower cut
2 small cloves of garlic
½ inch piece of ginger
2 tb spoons of oil
Salt to taste
Black Pepper to taste
Pinch of turmeric
½ tsp of paprika
2 cups of water
- Heat oil in pressure cooker.
- When oil is heated, add cumin seeds.
- When cumin seeds starts to roast, add all vegetables, garlic and ginger and roast in oil for 3-4 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, turmeric, paprika and water.
- Let the vegetables cook until 2 whistles of pressure cooker.
- After cooker simmers down, use hand blender and blend all the vegetables. If the consistency is too thick, add some water and bring it to boil. If the soup is watery, boil it for few minutes and bring it the required consistency.
- Add dry basil and serve it hot. Enjoy!
Please try this recipe and if you have any questions and comments below.
Eat healthy and be happy!