Oat pancakes with berry sauce for breakfast is the perfect way to start your day. These pancakes are healthy, gluten free and easy to make.
7 tb spoons of Oats
1 fully ripe banana
1 tb spoon shredded coconut
3 small cardamoms
2-3 tb spoons of water (needed only if batter is thick)
Coconut oil to grease the griddle
For berry sauce:
1 cup frozen mixed berries
2 tb spoons of honey
- Add all the ingredients except water in magic bullet and grind them.
- Add water if the batter is too thick and mix well.
- Heat a griddle (if you don’t have a griddle, a non-stick pan will do) over medium heat. Lightly oil the griddle, put about 4 tb spoons of batter on griddle for each pancake. Let it cook for 2-3 minutes or until top has few bubbles bursting. Then flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- This batter makes 6 pancakes.
Making Berry sauce:
- Add berries in a small saucepan and let them cook until they are soft and thick.
- Add honey and mix well.
- Use this sauce on pancakes and enjoy!
Please try this recipe and if you have any questions and comments, please leave them below.
Eat healthy and be happy!