Hello Everyone! I am back with a new recipe that I am sure you will enjoy. Today I’m sharing with all of you my delicious vegan blueberry and cacao muffins. These muffins are perfect for breakfast or an on the go snack!
- 1 cup coconut flour (I use the Nutiva coconut flour)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2/3 cup cacao powder (I use the Organic Traditions cacao powder)
- 2 flax eggs (2 Tbsp flax seed + 5 Tbsp water)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup quinoa flour
- ¾ cup apple sauce
- ¾ cup honey
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 banana mashed
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and line 16 muffin cups
- Combine all dry ingredients together and mix well
- Prepare flax eggs in a large mixing bowl by mixing water and flaxseed meal and let rest for a few minutes
- Add in blueberries to dry mixture
- Add wet ingredients and flax eggs slowly into dry ingredients.
- Mix until completely combined. The mixture should not be too runny.
- Pour mixture into muffins cups
- Bake muffins for 20-24 minutes or until lightly brown from the top.
Please try this recipe out and let me know your thoughts! Eat healthy and be happy!