Hello Everyone! I am back with a new recipe that I’m sure you will love.
Today, I will be sharing my delicious and decadent black bean brownies! These brownies taste so amazing and are very easy to make. They are vegan, gluten free and are a one bowl recipe.
Brownies are one of my family’s favourite treats and I have been trying out different healthy brownie recipes that are guilt free! This recipe takes no time at all and is a great on-the-go snack.
1 ½ cups of black beans (I use organic canned beans)
½ cup oat flour
2 Tbsp cocoa powder
½ cup chocolate chips (optional)
½ cup cranberries
1 cup honey
½ tsp baking powder
¼ cup coconut oil
1 pinch of salt
- Drain and rinse the canned black beans.
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor. If you don’t own a food processor, you can put the mixture in a blender. I highly recommend a food processor for a smooth batter consistency.
- Blend the batter until smooth.
- Grease a brownie pan tray with coconut oil or any other oil of choice.
- Pour the batter into the tray and bake at 350 F for 15-18 minutes.
- Allow the brownies to cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you try this recipe, please tag me @cookingwithkamal in your photo. I would love to see you recreate these brownies. Check out my instagram @cookingwithkamal to see when I post a new recipe, and my food photography!
Always remember, eat healthy and be happy!