This Vegan cake recipe is for my friends who are vegan and don’t consume eggs and dairy. It is very healthy and is full of nutrients.
1 ½ cups oats flour
½ cup potato starch
1 tb spoon flax seeds (egg replacer)
I tb spoon baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
Pinch of salt
2 tb spoons raisins
2 tb spoons slivered almonds
1 ¾ cup of honey
1 large sweet potato
¼ cup oil
2 tb spoons of water
Making Vegan cake:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cake pan with parchment paper and put it aside.
- In a bowl mix oats flour, potato starch, flax seeds, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a mixer mix honey, oil, sweet potato and water.
- Add the wet mixture to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the mixture in cake pan.
- Bake it in the oven for 45 minutes. Check it with fork to make sure that the cake is ready.
- Once you take it out of the oven, let it cool down and then cut into desired size pieces. Enjoy!
Please try this recipe and if you have any comments and questions, please leave them below.
Eat healthy and be happy!!